CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower Centerpieces



I found pop up cardboard Winnie the Pooh gift boxes for the bargain price of a $ 1.00 at my all time favorite store: Parkside Dollar which is located in South Park, PA.


These cube shaped gift boxes are adorable! Each have a collapsible lid and rope cord handle. I ordered Winnie the Pooh Mylar balloons from ebay (best deal) will stream out of the boxes. I'll use some inexpensive bags of dry beans inside the boxes to weigh down the balloons.
Party stores were charging 7.99 a piece for these balloons. I found an online store selling them for 4.99 a piece! http://cgi.ebay.com/Tigger-Pooh-Piglet-Eeyore-4-pc-Balloon-Set-Baby-Shower_W0QQitemZ280134456744QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3208QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemI

0 comments: