CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Another successful trip to Gabes and Target!

I have been trying to curtail my spending so I have not been hitting the stores as much lately. I am sure that makes my husband is happy.

Here are a few of the deals from today's adventure:

Gabriels- McKnight Road location

The Sak Purses 19.99- 49.99 Black, White, Multi colored stripes

XOXO purses 9.99- 24.99 Black and White hearts (matching wallet 4.99) and many more colors/styles

KitchenAid Utensil Sets
4 piece basic set 9.99 Red
7 piece set with crock 19.99 Red, Black *would make an excellent bridal shower gift!

Yankee Candle
3 piece set of mini jar candles 7.99
Large jar candles with two scents 9.99
Scents: Macintosh/Granny Apple, Clean Linen/Lilac and others

Target McKnight location near Kohls

Dyson Vaccuums on clearance 239.98- 299.98 Floor models

0 comments: