CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Have you shopped at Tuesday Morning?

Before visiting family and friends, I made a pitstop at one of my favorite stores: Tuesday Morning. I call it the "High Class Big Lots." This is one of those stores that you never know what you are going to find and you need at least an hour to scan all the aisles.

Best items to shop for at Tuesday Morning?
Toys- especially educational toys, books, puzzles - All the big names: Fisher Price, Melissa and Doug, Disney, Leap Frog

Photo Frames- I do not buy picture frames anywhere else anymore because you cannot beat these prices.

Kitchen utensils and specialty items- Before I head to Bed, Bath, and Beyond donning my 20% off coupon, I always check here first.

Collectibles- Madame Alexander Dolls, Precious Moments Figurines

Scrapbooking- Kits, Albums, Paper, Stamps, etc

Baby Items- Clothing, shoes, blankets, bibs, specialty items, hats, baby bedding


Today's finds at Sewickley Location:

Precious Moment Figurine 11.99
Fisher Price Bunny-in-the-Box 9.99
Carters Bucket Hat 2.99
Carters Memory Foam Sandals 3.99

0 comments: