CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guess Purse $ 20 bucks!







I have a mild obsession with purses. But since I never carry a purse more than a month or two I cannot see spending a fortune of them.



Here are a few of my recent purse finds: I found this HUGE purse in black at Ross Dress for Less on clearance for under 20 bucks!




Since this handbag is almost as large as a small suitcase it was neccessary to finally purchase a Purseket organizer. I scored my on ebay for under 18 for both the medium and drop in sizes.




If anyone is considering buying a Purseket, I would definately say go for it! I love mine and do not know what I did before it. It holds all of my stuff and makes switching purses a breeze!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also into handbags in a big way and there always seems one more I need to buy =)

Biggest problem I have is that I seem to carry my whole life inside my bag and it is difficult to find anything when I need it, especially when I am in a hurry or laden down with shopping....

I recently purchased a very clever purse organizer called PurseNeat from www.pursesitter.com. Nice colors, mine is pink. The best thing about Purseneat is it has a removable pocket / extension which can be added or removed according to the size of the handbag. I can use it in my medium or large handbags and everything always stays in the same pocket =D I love, love, love this convenient feature!

Best of all when I am running late in the mornings, I can simply grab my purseneat and transfer it to a new bag which matches my outfit.

This handy organizer really helps to keep all of my things organized and within easy reach. It helped me and I hope it will help you too ;-)